This book Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy will teach you about bodyweight training so there is no need to go to the gym and this book also explains individual body parts in details and how to train them with different body weight exercises.
About the author Bret Contreras know as the “Glute Guy” has a respect of being a knowledgeable and trustworthy source for information in the strength and conditioning.In the book the author goes well beyond what you’ll find in most bodyweight training books. This fact makes it one of the most valuable bodyweight training books. The book has over 150+ body weight exercises describing the movement & how the muscle works.
So finally if you goal is to Increase strength, build mass, burn fat, and define your muscles this is the book to buy it also comes With full-color anatomical illustrations, step-by-step instructions, and training advice, Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy is the authoritative resource for sculpting your physique without free weights, machines, or expensive equipment.
Some example of the With full-color anatomical illustrations from the book
What I learned from Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy
- I believe that to get stronger all trainees should master their own body weight as a form of resistance before moving on to free weights and other training systems. Bodyweight exercises lay the foundation for future training success, and correct performance requires a precise blend of mobility, stability, and motor control.
- Bodyweight training helps in avoiding injury as well as helping it recover for eg if your shoulders are paining from chest press you can do variation of a push up
- You need to train in all plains(Pushing Vs Pulling ,knee-dominant Vs hip-dominant exercises) of the body so which will not cause muscle imbalances which will cause injury
- You will learn how each muscles moves and you can optimize your workout
- When using your body weight for resistance, progressive overload can come in the form of advancing to more challenging exercises or exercise variations or simply performing more repetitions.This ensures that you build or maintain your muscle mass over time while simultaneously losing body fat.
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIlT) and Metabolic Resistance Training (MRT) can help you lose a lot of body fat in the form of cardio but make sure you do not overdo it cause it might interfere in your diet and recovery
[thrive_megabutton mt=”View On Amazon” st=”Buy Now” color=”red” link=”http://amzn.to/2CL8Qed” target=”_blank” align=”aligncenter”]